As an employee of the Luxembourg Red Cross, you have been asked to provide us with your personal data. Protecting your data is important to us. This notice is intended to inform you of the use that the Luxembourg Red Cross makes of your personal data in its capacity as data controller, as well as of the rights that you have.
We process our employees’ data to enable human resources management, i.e. administrative management of staff, payment of salaries and benefits, management of relations with social security and insurance bodies, skills development, management of physical access to the premises and electronic access to the computer systems of the Luxembourg Red Cross, planning of activities, monitoring of working time, management of training.
These processing operations are carried out as part of legal obligations, the performance of a contract or on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Luxembourg Red Cross.
In accordance with the law, the Luxembourg Red Cross only collects the data necessary for human resources management. This data is generally the data you have communicated to us (your name, address, bank account number, etc.). Other data may be generated or collected in the course of your relationship with the Luxembourg Red Cross (for example, your internal identifier, information about your working hours, career development, bank transfers, etc.).
Your data is kept for the necessary period and at most for the period provided for by law.
The Luxembourg Red Cross treats your data confidentially and only shares it with third parties when necessary and in accordance with the law. These third parties may include other Luxembourg Red Cross entities, the competent administrations and authorities, such as the “Centre Commun de la Sécurité Sociale” and the “Administration des Contributions Directes”, as well as service providers, particularly in the context of IT outsourcing. In the latter case, we ensure that your data remains in the European Union or countries offering a similar level of protection.
In accordance with the law, you have the following rights:
– The right to information. We hope this notice has answered your questions. For any further information, you can nevertheless contact our data protection officer.
– The right to access your data. In addition to the access to your personnel file provided for in Article L. 414-7 of the Labour Code, which will be granted to you by the Human Resources department, you can access your data by contacting the data protection officer.
– You have the right to rectify your data if it is erroneous or obsolete.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the “Commission nationale pour la protection des données” (CNPD) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the law.
In certain cases and according to the law, you also have the following rights:
– The right to request the deletion of your data.
– The right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
– The right to object to the processing of your data for any other legitimate reason (unless the Luxembourg Red Cross has a legitimate and compelling reason to continue the processing).
– The right to the portability of the data you have provided to the Luxembourg Red Cross (i.e. the right to receive your personal data on a machine-readable medium), insofar as this is technically possible.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact the Luxembourg Red Cross Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by post:
LUXEMBOURG RED CROSS
44, boulevard Joseph II
BP 404 L-2014 Luxembourg