Protecting your personal data is important to the Luxembourg Red Cross This document is intended to inform you about the use that the Luxembourg Red Cross makes of your data and the rights that you have. As a member of a local section of the Luxembourg Red Cross, you are required to provide us with your personal data. This notice is intended to inform you of the use made of your personal data and the rights you have.
The local section concerned and the Volunteer Coordination Service of the Luxembourg Red Cross are jointly responsible for the processing of your data when you join the local section as an “associate member”. The local section concerned and the communication and fundraising service of the Luxembourg Red Cross are jointly responsible for the processing of your data when you join the local section as a “donor member”.
We process your personal data in the context of the administrative management of members, the management of membership fees and the sending of invitations to events organised by the local branches of the Luxembourg Red Cross. These processing operations are carried out within the framework of the execution of the local section membership contract or on the basis of your consent.
In accordance with the law, we only collect the data that you have communicated to us: surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and possibly your bank details (only in cases where you pay a membership fee or make a donation to the local section).
Your data will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
As part of the administrative management of the “associate”, the data is communicated to the committee of the local section concerned and the volunteer coordination service of the Luxembourg Red Cross.
As part of the administrative management of “donor members”, the data is communicated to the committee of the local section concerned and the communication and fund-raising service of the Luxembourg Red Cross.
We treat your data with complete confidentiality. We only share it with third parties when necessary (for example, when organising an event or excursion).
In accordance with the law, you have the following rights:
– The right to information. For any further information in addition to what is set out here, please contact our data protection officer.
– The right to access your data. You can access your data by contacting the Volunteer Coordination Service or the Data Protection Officer.
– The right to rectify your data if it is incorrect or out of date.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the “Commission nationale pour la protection des données” (CNPD) if you believe that the processing of your data is not in accordance with the law.
In certain cases and under the conditions laid down by law, you also have the following rights:
– The right to request the deletion of your data.
– The right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
– The right to object to the processing of your data for canvassing purposes or for any other legitimate reason (unless there is a legitimate and compelling reason for the Luxembourg Red Cross to continue processing).
– The right to portability (i.e. copying on a machine-readable medium) of the data you have provided to the Red Cross, insofar as this is technically possible.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact the Luxembourg Red Cross Data Protection Officer by e-mail at: email@example.com or by post :
LUXEMBOURG RED CROSS
44 boulevard Joseph II
BP 404 L-2014 Luxembourg
In order to comply with the regulations in force, we undertake to update this information notice whenever necessary.