You are a customer of Doheem versuergt a.s.b.l. services.
DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l., located at 11 Place Dargent, L-1413 Luxembourg, attaches great importance to the respect of your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
This document is intended to inform you about the use that DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l. makes of your personal data in the context of your care and about the rights that you have.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We process your data for the following purposes:
- to draw up a quote for our services;
- to enable our multidisciplinary team to provide you with the care and assistance you require;
- in the context of administrative management (making appointments, drawing up invoices, accounting, etc.);
- within the framework of patient file management;
- within the framework of cooperation with health professionals involved in your care and follow-up;
- within the framework of the provision of the other ancillary services we offer (activities and leisure services, etc.);
- when producing statistics, satisfaction surveys and quality audits;
- within the framework of the management of incidents, complaints or claims;
- within the framework of the processing and follow-up of your requests relating to the exercise of your rights.
These processing operations are always carried out in compliance with legal obligations, within the framework of the execution of a contract, or on the basis of your explicit and informed consent, or in the legitimate interest of DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA ARE WE LIKELY TO COLLECT?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l. only collects the data necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above.
In particular, these are, as required:
- your identification data and, where applicable, that of your designated trusted person or accompanying persons (surname, first name, date and place of birth, etc.);
- your registration number necessary to guarantee your care and to enable communication with the social security or supplementary health insurance bodies;
- your contact details and, if applicable, those of your designated trusted person (address, email, telephone, etc.);
- your bank and financial identification data;
- data relating to your personal life (lifestyle, consumption, family situation, etc.) insofar as they are useful for your care;
- data relating to your professional life (profession, working conditions, etc.) insofar as it is useful for your care;
- your health data (medical history, care history, and any other relevant information that may determine your state of health);
- legal measures concerning you in the event of guardianship and curatorship, for example.
This data is collected directly from you, your family members, relatives or, if necessary, from external health professionals (hospitals, etc.). Other data may be generated or collected in the course of your care by DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l..
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary for the purposes listed above. In the interest of your care, your data is kept for a minimum period of 10 years from the date of the end of the care in accordance with article 15(4) of the law of 24 July 2014 on the rights and obligations of the patient. At the end of the aforementioned minimum retention period, personal data will be deleted unless longer or more extensive retention is required on the basis of the applicable legislation, in particular for the defence of the legitimate interests of DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l., the client or their legal successors.
TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l. treats your data confidentially and only shares it with third parties when necessary.
To this end, certain persons or entities, because of their mission or intervention in relation to your health, may be recipients of your data, such as:
- health professionals or other external care providers involved in your care;
- external administrative staff, for the administrative data necessary for the management of your file;
- social security bodies or other health insurance bodies for data identifying and coding the procedures carried out, for the purposes of reimbursement of procedures, prescriptions and their monitoring;
- other health services in the event of transfer to another institution;
- other partners with whom DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l. has an obligation to collaborate;
- in case of dispute, to the competent authorities according to the legal requirements;
- our service providers such as, for example, our subcontractor for IT services.
We only transmit your data to organisations located on the European continent. These organisations are also obliged to comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the law, you have the following rights:
- the right to information. We hope this document has answered your questions. For any further information, you can contact our data protection officer.
- the right to access your data. You can access your data by contacting the data protection officer. Please note, however, that, in accordance with the law, we will ask you to specify which data or processing operations your request relates to.
- the right to rectify your data if it is incorrect or out of date.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the “Commission nationale pour la protection des données” (CNPD) if you consider that the processing of your data does not comply with the law.
In certain cases and under the conditions laid down by law, you also have the following rights:
- the right to request the deletion of your data after the end of the retention period.
- the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- the right to object to the processing of your data if you consider the processing to be unlawful. Without sufficient information about your health situation, DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l. may no longer consider itself capable of ensuring safe care for you.
- the right to portability of the data you have provided us with (i.e. the right to receive your personal data on a machine-readable medium), insofar as this is technically possible.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact the data protection officer of DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l. by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post :
DOHEEM VERSUERGT a.s.b.l.
11, Place François-Joseph Dargent,
In order to comply with the regulations in force, we undertake to update this information notice whenever necessary.