- Our commitments
- We help
- They need you
- About the Luxembourg Red Cross
19 May 2020
Distribution at the Luxembourg-Bonnevoie « Vestiaire » (cloakroom) will restart from Tuesday 26.05.2020, but the cloakrooms of Ettelbruck and Esch-sur-Alzette will remain closed.
Therefore, beneficiaries from all over the country can temporarily come to Luxembourg-Bonnevoie if they have no alternatives (such as an access via a social grocery store with cloakroom).
In order to ensure the protection of our beneficiaries and teams, as well as to comply with safety and hygiene measures, the conditions of access to the Vestiaire change:
· Outside the building, a floor-marking will delimit the distances that beneficiaries should respect.
· To access the cloakroom, wearing a mask is compulsory.
· At the entrance of the cloakroom, hydro-alcoholic gel will be available. Beneficiaries should wash their hands before entering the premises.
· The safety distances must be respected by the teams and the beneficiaries. The number of people allowed inside the building and in the distribution rooms will be limited : a maximum of two individuals per family will be able to access the distribution at the same time.
In order to avoid long lines, we suggest that these people choose the clothes for the rest of their family. Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed inside the Vestiaire.
· The timeframe between two visits changes from 3 to 5 months.
· In order to limit the waiting time for beneficiaries, our team reserves the right to limit the time spent within the distribution rooms.
The Vestiaire de Bonnevoie is now located at 16 Dernier Sol L-2543 Luxembourg. It will be open on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.