Guide des prélèvements and documents
Guide des prélèvements
GUIDE DES PRELEVEMENTS (PDF 475 Kb)
Annual reports (in french)[iframe id=”bloxFrame” name=”bloxFrame” src=”http://static.issuu.com/widgets/shelf/index.html?folderId=d3b3ff0a-5aa4-4248-b8a7-5c15c2b5209e&theme=theme3&rows=1&thumbSize=medium&roundedCorners=false&showTitle=true&showAuthor=false&shadow=true&effect3d=true” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”auto” width=”100%” height=”200px”]
The Blood Transfusion Centre is part of the activity section “Health” of the Luxembourg Red Cross and it has a legislative and functionally structured framework.
Legislative framework :
- Grand ducal regulation of the 25th January 2006 including the 2002/98/CE)
- Ministerial regulation of the 14th February 2006 including the 2004/33/CE, the 2005/61/CE, the 2005/62/CE)
Functional framework :
Norm ISO 9001 version 2008.
The adherence of the CTS to quality control has been effective and certified by the TÜV (Technischer Überwachungs-Verein) Süddeutschland, Product Service for more than 10 years.
- certification ISO 9002 version 08.94 from 1999 to 2002 ;
- certification ISO 9001 version 2000 from 2003 to 2009 ;
- certification ISO 9001 version 2008 since March 2009.