Articles by Keyword:Partenariat Organisation
(Français) « Caritas Buttek » et « Croix-Rouge Buttek » ont récolté 22.500 € en collaboration avec Delhaize 23.01.2013
(Français) Deux nouvelles ambulances hi-tech : La Croix-Rouge renforce la sécurité du transport des patients. 10.01.2013
A guide to corporate partnerships 30.09.2011
A match between our needs and your expectations
Every partner of the Luxembourg Red Cross has their own expectations. To fit these varying needs and interests, the Red Cross creates different types of partnerships. Through his experience, it allows each partner to become involved in a concrete and transparent manner. The variety of projects offered allows us to offer a project that matches your organisation’s mission and interests.
Depending on the area of action you wish to support:
- The Red Cross in general (not dedicated to a specific project)
- Health (convalescence and sick people, First Aid, ambulance service, etc.)
- Social care (disadvantaged persons, migrants and refugees, etc.)
- Youth (from children to young adults, holiday camps, educational projects, etc.)
- Humanitarian aid (emergency response, ensuring rehabilitation)
Depending on the way in which you wish to support:
- Material or financial support
- Provision of skills
- Personal and team commitment
- Raising awareness
- Organising events
Benefits from personalised support
The Red Cross provides partner organisations with support to establish or further develop their corporate social responsibility.
|Getting to know||
Become a partner 30.09.2011
Together, create synergies for solidarity!
For nearly a century, the Luxembourg Red Cross has dedicated itself every day to multiple types of activities. Building on its expertise and its actions in the Grand-Duchy, the Red Cross invests its time in the less fortunate and most vulnerable by contributing to areas such as health, social care, and humanitarian aid. The Red Cross is able to do this by mobilising the power of humanity.